Shout it from the roof tops, toot your own horn and let everyone know how your school boosts students with school breakfast. If you don’t do this, how will everyone know about the great things happening at your school? It will also inspire others to do the same. Marketing is essential for the success of your plan.
Check out these marketing resources to help your team
Follow these simple steps to create your marketing plan.
Boost School Breakfast using Behavioral Economics with these tried and true ideas
- Boost School Breakfast Marketing for School Nutrition Professionals and Staff
- Boost School Breakfast Marketing for Families
Great marketing ideas from the USDA
Here are some additional marketing resources including flyers, newsletter articles, PSAs, and letter templates: USDA Resources
Posters, Flyers, Customizable Flyers, Customizable Letterhead
- Breakfast Promotion Ideas
- Better in Class flyer
- Fuel Up flyer
- Get Your First Fuel flyer
- Did You Know? School Breakfast flyer
- Got School Breakfast? flyer
- Power Packed School Breakfast
Check out ready-to-order marketing materials to promote your school breakfast program. Note: Before ordering, confirm the cost of shipping and handling in addition to the cost of the materials. Click here to access posters and marketing materials.
Check out these resources to engage the media from No Kid Hungry