How to Boost School Breakfast – Families
- Offer to be a member and/or advocate for your school’s Boost School Breakfast Team
- Provide suggestions to the team on:
- Offer to help school nutrition staff and school staff with training on new breakfast model.
- Offer to recruit parent volunteers to assist staff with a run through.
- Offer to recruit parent volunteers to assist with the first week of the breakfast model.
- Educate yourself on food allergy concerns to appropriately advocate for students with food allergies.
- Check out these ideas on how you can help market the new breakfast model.
- Promote school breakfast to other families, parent organizations and community groups.
- Share the School Breakfast Boost Students resources