How to Boost Breakfast – Educators and School Staff
Follow these steps to successfully implement and support boosting school breakfast:
- Be an active member and/or advocate for your school’s Boost School Breakfast Team.
- Work with the team to create Standard Operating Procedures
- Work with the team to create Standard Operating Procedures. See example from San Diego Unified School District.
- Participate in evaluation activities planned by the team, such as tracking student behavior, attentiveness and academic performance.
- Share evaluation results with staff, school board and families.